zhjdgddf zhjdgddf

art at it's finest

This video is very deep and inspirational. god bless all of the animators involved.

The F Collab The F Collab

FFFFFFFFFFFF

voted 5 for great Fap material

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

I got a kick out of it

All in all I enjoyed it. In the first scene, you should note that having a movie clip of repeating rain for more than just a few seconds starts to look really poor. Inoticed you used a circular gradiant on his face sometimes, and that tends to look horrible. Later I noticed you stopped using the gradient, which is good, but you should have gone back and changed it so that the art style was the same throughout. I also noticed some scenes were drawn with more detail and effort than others, this happens to me all the time, you just have to watch the movie over again and when you see a section that looks bad compared to your good ones, then go back and force yourself to add detail or change features to match throughout.

NG Preloader: The Game NG Preloader: The Game

Sweet Idea

very original idea, I had a lot of fun with this. sometimes a button would look a bit out of the pattern (not placed correctly) but that didn't take away from the experiance at all. The surprise made me chuckle and Surprisingly you did manage to make it a bit challenging. Very nice game.

Chaz-o responds:

Aw... shucks... *blushes*

Yeah... i did that to distract you from the actual button :P

I thought it was too easy... but i guess to each his own.

Thank you for the review, it will help me alot when i make the sequal.

-Space Wars- -Space Wars-

not bad, especially for a first submission

when you said it was your first i was expecting to be blamming it. I don't know very much with actionscript so the only advice i could give you is to maybe have the missles explode when they hit the ground. maybe some graphical improvements but the stick figure's running wasnt bad. maybe have him doing something else besides standing completely still when not running. other than that nothing bad i can really say about it except that the countdown in the beginning should be a little shorter, the numbers take at least

Line Dodger Line Dodger

needs some work

it needs some more interesting backrounds. it would be good if the mouse clicker didnt appear over the circle, (maybe make something more interesting than a circle, perhaps a spaceship or a car?) other than that it was a pretty decent game.

night of fire($) night of fire($)

nice

I love Initial D and i use the soundtrack while i'm riding my quad and drifting in the snow. This gives me a chance to use the song for easylistening without all the adrenaline. good job.

Hikaru (Piano Version) Hikaru (Piano Version)

very well done

really skillful playing, and as someone with not much musical talent it amazes me that someone can figure it out by ear. I think i hear a flat at around 0:47 but other than the mic it was great. if your mic doesnt have any foam or anything covering it you can try that, if it's already got foam i'd just go for a slightly better one.

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

excellent

love this. The pokemon music always has a beat that gets in your head, but this is really easy to listen to and will definitely be playing in the background when i use my roms.