night of fire($) night of fire($)

nice

I love Initial D and i use the soundtrack while i'm riding my quad and drifting in the snow. This gives me a chance to use the song for easylistening without all the adrenaline. good job.

Hikaru (Piano Version) Hikaru (Piano Version)

very well done

really skillful playing, and as someone with not much musical talent it amazes me that someone can figure it out by ear. I think i hear a flat at around 0:47 but other than the mic it was great. if your mic doesnt have any foam or anything covering it you can try that, if it's already got foam i'd just go for a slightly better one.

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

excellent

love this. The pokemon music always has a beat that gets in your head, but this is really easy to listen to and will definitely be playing in the background when i use my roms.

Conflict Arabian Final Conflict Arabian Final

sweet piece

I especially liked the way it took an actionish introduction-like tone while preserving a bit of an Arabian theme. very good work.

Khuskan - Tombstone Khuskan - Tombstone

awesome

this was very funny. It reminds me of the style of my friend Adam who sometimes writes funny songs. your voice was recorded very clearly and everything is done well.

Zero's Theme {RMX Final} Zero's Theme {RMX Final}

very good

this theme is my favorate Megaman Song. like the last reviewer said, I prefer my megaman music to be edgy but this relaxed feel was very good. although it lost the "action" appeal it still maintains the image of good megaman music. the only advice I can give you is to keep up the good work, I loved this as a more laid back song. (the higher than SNES sound quality doesnt hurt it either). I think as an actual video game track it is better with the edge but for a normal song I really liked it.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Thx for the review! Glad you like it! ^_^v

Happy Hang Glider Happy Hang Glider

pretty nice

It wasn't especially catchy, but it was pretty good. the beginning was kind of boring but then it started to pick up and I could imagine it in a video game. not sure if it's title really fits it, but it sounds good none the less.

Great mightypoo remix Great mightypoo remix

too short

I'm a big fan of your songs, this was just too small. it would be awesome if ou sung the whole song. me and my friend used to have this memorized and we sang it on the most "appropriate" occasions in school. Conkers bad fur day was probably the best game on N64...well it's got some competition, but anyway, sing the whole thing dude!

Power rangers in space Power rangers in space

another hilarious work of art

I love your songs, their so funny. my favorate was the gayest showdown, but this may be my second fav.
I used to watch that show when i was like...7. but I love the stuff you sing and the movies you make, can't wait to hear some more

Sorry for the gayest showdown Sorry for the gayest showdown

love it

I love the songs you sinbg, their hilarious, I have tried makin stuff like it and the ones i made were okay, but nothing beats yours! I love this song.