NG Preloader: The Game NG Preloader: The Game

Sweet Idea

very original idea, I had a lot of fun with this. sometimes a button would look a bit out of the pattern (not placed correctly) but that didn't take away from the experiance at all. The surprise made me chuckle and Surprisingly you did manage to make it a bit challenging. Very nice game.

Chaz-o responds:

Aw... shucks... *blushes*

Yeah... i did that to distract you from the actual button :P

I thought it was too easy... but i guess to each his own.

Thank you for the review, it will help me alot when i make the sequal.

-Space Wars- -Space Wars-

not bad, especially for a first submission

when you said it was your first i was expecting to be blamming it. I don't know very much with actionscript so the only advice i could give you is to maybe have the missles explode when they hit the ground. maybe some graphical improvements but the stick figure's running wasnt bad. maybe have him doing something else besides standing completely still when not running. other than that nothing bad i can really say about it except that the countdown in the beginning should be a little shorter, the numbers take at least

Line Dodger Line Dodger

needs some work

it needs some more interesting backrounds. it would be good if the mouse clicker didnt appear over the circle, (maybe make something more interesting than a circle, perhaps a spaceship or a car?) other than that it was a pretty decent game.

Flash Music Player Flash Music Player

good idea

Thats pretty cool. It's basically useless unless you could make a way to form a sort of playlist of links. if you just add a feature where you can put multiple links down then somebody could use it as an online media player.

OMG! A stick tutorial! OMG! A stick tutorial!

another tut?

you should have actual movies on NG before sending in a tutorial. there are 100's of tutorials on NG most better than this so dont go submiting it thinking its going to get in for no effort

LawOfGravity responds:

ok flash master...

RPG Character Test RPG Character Test

useless

hey its a good start to a game, but send the actual game. newgrounds isnt a testing ground.

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

cool

I think the animation was good for a stick flick and the deaths were funny and suprisingly original. the only problem is that the genre of choose-the-death stick movies is already quite overused.

(Kadet) Dress-Up (Kadet) Dress-Up

try a different idea

try somthing else, because unless you have extreme drawing skills, it's going to get b;ammed. very few dressup's make it in, because they are so easy to make.

3 Step Tutorial 3 Step Tutorial

meh...

tutorials are always helpfull to sombody, but this seemed like it might help sombody. It was not helpfull to me at all, I wish more people would make tutrials for people who know all this stuff, just need more advanced stuff to help them make better movies. I'm sure this will help somebody, and probably get added to the NG flash help section. but It just didn't help ME.

SickSith-Artist responds:

Ok, i'm sorry for that. infact if i ever do make another tutorial, i'll put videos explaining on what do to. i'm sorry.

Adventure of Average Guy Adventure of Average Guy

buggy

I hope it passes, it shows a lot of effort, and everything was pretty good...except you have to edit the dropdown menu, because i can just press "Play" to cheat onto the next scene.