zhjdgddf zhjdgddf

art at it's finest

This video is very deep and inspirational. god bless all of the animators involved.

The F Collab The F Collab

FFFFFFFFFFFF

voted 5 for great Fap material

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

I got a kick out of it

All in all I enjoyed it. In the first scene, you should note that having a movie clip of repeating rain for more than just a few seconds starts to look really poor. Inoticed you used a circular gradiant on his face sometimes, and that tends to look horrible. Later I noticed you stopped using the gradient, which is good, but you should have gone back and changed it so that the art style was the same throughout. I also noticed some scenes were drawn with more detail and effort than others, this happens to me all the time, you just have to watch the movie over again and when you see a section that looks bad compared to your good ones, then go back and force yourself to add detail or change features to match throughout.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

awesome

It was short and funny, a great toon. hell even the credits were done well. a great short, maybe not frontpage but still made me laugh hysterically unlike cogs of war2.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

lulz

A great flash. It got a little boring around the middle, but the ending made up for it. lets destroy it anyway FOR THE LULZ!. Loved this, and loved The Maxwell Edison Story, keep em coming.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

well worth the wait

I have been a fan for a long time. Its good to see the latest installment. It'd be nice to see a little less introducing the characters and more of the action and humorous happenings. It was worth the wait. Your really comfortable in the stick style, but it'd be nice to see more things like Siege Outbreak. Even though it is still stick, the 5 months of production definitely show. Loved hacker, admin, and dumbass in this one. Psycho didn't do anything too crazy though :(.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Why so little effort?

The graphics are down, the characters look great. But this is getting into what celebrities end up doing, the old "everyone will love everything i put out because it is me". Sure it was funny at first, "what the fuck is that thing!" was something me and my friends had to scream out quite a few times playing this game. But after 2 times it got old. An experienced animator like yourself should know to never put out something that #1 you don't even think will be good and #2 you spent less than 2 days on. Well I guess people really do like it because it's you, with a 4.17 rating so far, but still I would have liked something that didn't leave me disappointed. The thing that really gets my goat is that I know it's going to endup on the front page too.

Norten Evolution Norten Evolution

good character style, needs work

You have the general shape down when drawing. just play with the opacity a little more there are way too many thick strong lines. Also, one thing you learn in flash (hopefully quickly) is never ever use a shape tween. unless its a simple solid colored square moving into a simple solid colored circle shape tweens will look godawful. After you've dealt with the bold lines try to make the effects more than just lines, add more of a shape to it, have all the features in the effect look like they are meant to be together, not scribbled in. Work on using more frame by frame animation combined with your tweens and it will also look a lot nicer.

frogsicle responds:

thanks!

Velvet Revolver - Slither Velvet Revolver - Slither

this is epic win

it is made of epic and /f/lash

thepuffyone responds:

inorite?

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

good video, but why the hype?

I've heard the song years ago. Most people here spamming 10's must be liking the song, because although its done decently its not frontpage material. good job with syncing, just didnt really love the style is all.